SPM Journal is Peer Reviewed Annual Research Journal for Multidisciplinary Studies various faculties. SPMJ is a quest for idntify for institutions & individuals in academics, creative arena, in multidtscipline to eplore new frontiers.
- To provide the momentum to research in the areas like applied, comparative, analytical, survey, translation, quality controla nd contemporary issues
- To disseminate research findings new frontiers of knowledge to readers on wide scale.
Call for Research Paper
- A full text of the research paper having maximum words limit 3000.
- The papers on the areas like applied, comparative, analytical, survey transaltion, quality control and contemporary issues are welcome.
- The first page should consist of title of the paper, Name(s) of Author(s) with Full Address and E-mail ID should be given. e.g. S.B.Kishor and Ramjan M. Mulani
Department of Computer Science, University of R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur
Department fo Botany, Seth LU and MV College, Andheri(E), Mumbai 416810
- Abstract in Italic should not exceeding 250 words. The text should be in Times New Roman type with 12 fonts.
- Keywords: Please provide 4-5 keywords which can be used for indexing purpose.
- Text, Acknowledgement
- References: Reference list should be alphabetized in the last names of the first author of each research paper.
- Journal Article: Kuma, R., Sharma, K., and Agrawal, V.(2005) In vitro Cell Dev Bio-Plant, 41, pp.137-144
- Book: Naik, V.N. (1998) Flora of Marathwada, Vol.I, Amrut Publication, Aurangabad, India.
- Jornal Article on Internet
- Conference Proceedings
- Book Chapter
- Figures and Tables:
- Tables: Tables numbered using Arabic numerals should be given on seperate page at the end of manuscript.
- Each figure should be given in seperate file..
- All figures should be cited in the text in consecutive numerical order.
- Figure parts must be denoted by lowercase letters (a,b,c....etc)
- Each figure should have concise and informative caption.
- The captions for the figures should be placed at the end of the text in manuscript file.
- Authors have to send both soft and hard copies of their contribution. It should be computed in MS-Word, Times New Roman font 12 pt, single space in English, and Shreelipi font or Devnagari font 14 pt single spaces in Marathi/Hindi on A4 size paper.
- Please check topographical errors, referencing before you mail your articles to us and retain the copy of your contribution.
- Decision and Copyright - Editorial Board's decision will be final. The copyright of all accepted papers will be vest with SPM-JAR
- Email ID for Submission and correspondance : firstname.lastname@example.org